Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Various

Another doc + message unfreeze for kde 3.5.2 is currently on until 26th February so if you are a developer or a doc writer and have some fixes for your doc, please do it now so the users will enjoy up-to-date handbooks and typos-free strings!
As you might have read on the Dot, Kalzium got a nice prize. It's great to see KDE-Edu apps getting awards and I hope KDE-Edu will attract more developers for KDE4.
KOffice 1.5 beta 1 got released and it's a major step forward from 1.4. I wrote most of KPlato doc (and it's not finished but it's getting maybe too technical for my level of project management knowledge). I only use Krita now instead of the Gimp and I love it.
The new Technical Working Group is great from my modest point of view, composed of key KDE people who know a lot about the project. Congratulations to you all and be assured of the backing up of other devels on your decisions!
One month to go before the baby is due and I'm having a good look at Qt4/KDE4 code because afterwards I'll be quite busy and possibly not too much in front of my laptop! What? No lullaby plugin in amaroK yet? Guys, seriously, I know amaroK 1.4 is awesome but still, you should target all ages!

No comments: