So today was Frameworks 5 day. I was a bit disappointed not seeing more developers joining, to be honest. I thought I would come here only to help newcomers building the branch but in the end I started contributing too. Probably because the core developers are very patient and helpful. I think we did some good work but we need to sustain this effort in order to make progress in the next 2 months.
I see you can't wait contributing too (after all, if I can, surely you can too!) . Some common problems in porting to more Qt libs are listed here and you can volunteer for a task here. I chose an easy task which is to move some tests and to make sure they build (and pass!). Before committing, a core developer must approve your work.
Despite having the flu, I learnt a lot and would like to encourage you to do the same.
Thanks to ervin for organizing, to dfaure for being patient and fixing my build bug (and many more of course) and to all other people who are very nice to work with.
No comments:
Post a Comment