I'm back from my karate session which happened at Mont Tremblant in Quebec. That was a great training with Sensei Chinen, we practiced karate and kobudo (bo, sai,...). The spirit was awesome, I met French people and people from Quebec and I learnt a lot.
Back in front of my laptop, I'm (warily) trying to hunt some bugs in my apps. Difficult time when the freeze begins, usually I reinstall all cvs HEAD in a clean dir with a new KDEHOME and I try to test kdeedu applications. I'll do that in the next days.
Qt on Windows being GPL for Qt4 is the news of the day and there are animated discussions about whether it's good or bad for Linux to port programs to Windows...
Having a part of British in me, I join the whole England and congratulate Ellen MacArthur who achieved a new sailing record.
No comments:
Post a Comment