So eventually my Sunday was not so unproductive (except for the ironing part which is still in waiting). The TODO list is never cleared, it's like a well without far end.
Today Pavi struggled a bit with the applet tutorial page. I owe one to Pavi as he recently sent me Telugu sounds for KLettres! So I had a look at the page and refreshed the tutorial which should now build and give the expected result. Pavi if you read this, thanks for your dedication to localize KDE!
The KDE-Edu team is never out of ideas and we came up with the (brilliant) concept of "Polishing Days". No, it's not about shoes! We enter the time when features are frozen and we have to hunt bugs and give some attention to details. So here is your chance to be heard and to test, question, ... When? Saturday 15th September, 8am to 3pm UTC (that should be 9am to 4pm France hopefully and not 5am...) Where? on IRC on #kde-polishing on Freenode network. The three programs will be KHangMan, KGeography and Blinken. All you need is a recent KDE4 from svn or the beta (even a Live CD can do) with those programs. I set up a wiki page to help test KHangMan. Fisrt users are welcome for their fresh eyes! Read the Dot for more details.
1 comment:
hi Annma,
I think these polishing sessions are a great idea! I'm not sure if I'll be able to join on saturday but I'll try to and good luck anyway!
Benoit
Post a Comment