Saturday, February 23, 2008

Quickies

I was away for 1 week without internet on a family vacation in the Pyrénées. We went skiing, Léah who is nearly 10 especially misses the snow since we got back to France from Québec so she was very happy. She is very good in cross-country skiing and is full of energy! There was not much snow as the weather is too mild and ski resorts have to use snow cannons to generate snow.
Here is Little Clarisse (nearly 2 years old) and myself! Being born in Canada and being Canadian, Clarisse only got snow-aware during this week which is a bit of a paradox.

Meanwhile George added a Flickr provider to the PoDT engine (Picture of the Day) so I need to fix the Frame itself to integrate this engine. Thanks George for this addition! I have various attempts of code on my laptops, none seem satisfactory enough from the GUI point of view.
I started to play with QGraphicsWidget and I also started a GUI for KApptemplate in the form of a QWizard (KAppTemplate is currently a bash script that generates various KDE 4 projects that you can use to start programming).

No comments: