Friday, October 24, 2008

Rio


I am still in Brazil and I am tremendously enjoying this country. After a few days in Rio (my daughter Blandine and me in Rio on the picture, from the "Pão de Açucar") we're back in Minas Gerais and yesterday we visited Ouro Preto, amazing city!
I'll be back in a few days, probably pretty lagged with the winter time change (here we switched to summer time last week-end !)
I had a British and Canadian part in me, I also have now a large Brazilian one! Até logo!

3 comments:

Kenneth Rohde Christiansen said...

Yeah, Brazil is wonderful, that is why I had to move here :-). Unfortunately, I still haven't had the chance to visit the south.

Cheers,

Tumaix said...

Muito bonitinha sua filha =)
Que sua passagem pelo brasil seja muito boa menina Annma.
Abraços.

Mr. Thoughts said...

Thanks! We're always happy having foreigners visiting our beautiful country. Just make sure you won't miss visiting Salvador and Recife. Obrigado e divirta-se :)