Just to let you know that I am on vacation to visit my daughter Blandine in Brazil. I travelled on Saturday and I am now discovering this beautiful country. The first amazing quality I see here is the hospitality, we had a typical Brazilian lunch yesterday in a family,a feijoada. I am able to speak a bit and I understand more than I thought I would. The weather is just perfect and we're heading today to Rio de Janeiro by bus!
I have some unanswered mails and bug reports, I'll be back in 2 weeks!
4 comments:
Have fun! Enjoy your vacation so that you'll feel recharged to work on KDE again when you get back.
Oh, and pictures!! Lots and lots of pictures!! For us (actually, me) who don't have the luck to go to Brazil. :)
* marble
Anma,
If you are interestend in meeting a former KDE contributor in Rio, please let me know! I have been living here since 2000.
Carlos Woelz
carloswoelz --at-- imap-mail --dot-- com
Sorry Carlos, I saw your post only after being back in Minas Gerais. Rio is a wonderful town and we had a woderful time here. Best regards to you!
Post a Comment