Tomorrow in Toulouse is the next KDE "Atelier" at the "Centre Bellegarde" (see http://www.toulibre.org/AteliersKDE) for more information.
Every KDE fan/contributor/would-be contributor is warmly invited, we have great fun working together and knowing each other better! We can help you getting started in developping, translating, writing docs, fixing small bugs, triaging bugs,... On Sunday is kdepim and groupware bug triaging day by the way!
After my extended vacation during the kids summer holiday, I have trouble getting back in KDE development and being productive, I feel a bit disconnected. Having missed Akademy I tried to read as much as I could but it's not the same. The fact that I'll go on holiday in Brazil for 2 weeks from 11th October adds also to my passivity, because I am preparing this vacation (I'll go visit my daughter Blandine whom we did not see since January; my husband, who offered me this trip, will run the house while I'm away). So I guess I am not contributing very much to 4.2 and I'll jump in the boat again for 4.3!
No comments:
Post a Comment