So it was a busy week-end, away from the computer, celebrating my oldest daughter (Debs) 18th birthday. She had a party with her friends on Saturday night and on Sunday we celebrated as a family. Her brother dressed in Marilyn Monroe in the morning and sang 'Happy Birthday'. He also made a very nice comics about The Osbourne. Her sister (Blandine) gave her a Nightwish show ticket and her other sister (little) Léah draw a nice picture. That was a nice happy day. Christmas tree is also up and shining!
Had a bug report about KHangMan and realized I changed the KNewStuff download for next coming 3.4 and thus probably broke it for 3.3 series... A developer has to think wide and I did not! Will have a look on that later... I'm planning to go country skiing (not sure if it's called that) this afternoon as it's been snowing a lot and temperatures are very mild (just under 0 Celsius).
I have to set up a new personal website as the previous one is full (100 Mb). My family in France likes to see how the kids are growing (Léah (6)'s missing teeth and Joachim (14)'s long hair). Free Webspace is the hardest thing to find and usually the website has to be in English. My Topcity website was closed because I did not read the fine prints and wrote comments in French...
'The skies will collide Only for a little while
And it will take us trough the night'
No comments:
Post a Comment