Saturday, December 04, 2004

Karate

I got an intense 5 hours karate session today (Shorin Ryu Okinawa style) and we practiced a few katas and some other techniques with the highest Canadian master. So no KDE coding today as we'll go dinner all together in a few moments. Although I was quite tired yesterday, I feel great now. I have some mails unanswered, especially a draft for a new kid game.
I refactored some Kard code and have 2 new themes, animals and food, thanks to Danny. I still have more things to do than I can do... And all those Christmas presents to buy, the house to decorate, helping Leah's school with Christmas parties,... At least we have a few inches of snow now and we really feel the Christmas spirit!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi...I really like your blog and your point of view. I have a website that you might feel shares some of the same kind of thoughts at free karate clip art. Have a look at it and let me know what you think.

Anonymous said...

Hi - I really like your blog. I have a website on karate gi that you might find of interest. Here's the link. Have a look at it and let me know what you think.