Monday, April 18, 2005

Hats

Had a busy week-end with lots of kids around (mine + their friends). No time to KDE-code or KDE-chat (well except 15 minutes to commit Polish files for KHangMan and mess with CVS and being rescued by mattr, ah I won't say it enough how much all you guys rock). While walking to the park with Léah, I was trying to sort some QPainter code out in my mind but in the end that got lost in this turmoil that's called my brain. Multitasking is only possible to one extend and when I wear my mum hat, well, I cannot wear the KDE one. While the reverse is sometimes possible.
Blandine (my second daughter who is 17) boy friend bought an orange Wesphalia aged 31! Suddenly it striked me that this is a new generation doing quite what we did and I felt nostalgic...(about that hippie hat that is now worn by the next generation)

No comments: