Saturday, August 26, 2006

Nearly back!

After a nice summer holiday in Burgundy, we moved last week in our new home near Toulouse (the container with our furniture took more than 1 month to arrive and was stuck in Marseille for a while but everything went quite smoothly considering) and we ordered an ADSL connexion which will be only 1Mb as we are far from the ditpatcher. No cable TV possible... At the moment I use dial-up at 40kp and I found out that my Free mailbox got full. It'll take 2 weeks until I'll do some work for KDE I guess as I'll have to recompile everything and understand the evolution of KDE4.
Deborah is preparing a fashion diploma (bacc+4) in a University in Lyon, Blandine is back in Quebec to finish her graphism diploma and I'll have to prepare Joachim and Leah for their new schools in Toulouse and Cugnaux. Little Clarisse is growing well (nearly 6 month old) and is a happy baby now that she is at home (she does not like changing places...)
It's easier to settle down in our home country even after 11 years abroad than in a new country!

No comments: