Thursday, November 22, 2007

"En route" to KDE 4.0...

... or the first KDE-Edu meeting ever! We'll be 14 developers (if Vladimir and his wife get their visas, fingers crossed) meeting in real life in Paris (France) on the 1st & 2nd December. The meeting is hosted by Mandriva, thanks a lot for making this possible. Thanks also to KDE eV for sponsoring travel and hotel. I think 5 people never met any KDE developers in such a meeting. Geographically, we'll have Jeremy from USA, Mauricio from Brazil and Vladimir and his wife (Step) from Moscow. Parley author Frederik also is an enthusiatic new comer! Looking forward to meeting you all!

KDE-Edu is taking the path I had somehow dreamt it would right at the beginning when with Eva we started it. More about the meeting in due time!

1 comment:

milliams said...

I just wish I was coming. But I didn't find out about it in time.
I'm sure it will be extremely productive!