So the KDE Krush Day set by Aaron already started! Please join #kde4-krush to take part! Indeed it's already Saturday in Australia and thus we got a tester eager to test apps and to discuss issues. The best part is that he tested Edu apps. So the E-team already krushed several bugs and got others to fixe! Other people are starting to join from NZ while the night is falling over here in Europe. Isn't it comforting to know that people will hold the fort while we peacefully sleep?
I added 3 sets of sounds in KLettres today: I finished integrating Telugu and Kannada, two Indians languages (I think Kannada has over 500 sounds!) and also got Brazilian Portuguese, recorded by a 9 years old boy. Warm thanks to all these contributors who are making this simple program to learn the alphabet and some syllables a really powerful application.
2 comments:
Just out of curiousity, I haven't tried it yet myself, but does KLetters touch on Gaelic at all?
No there are no Gaelic sounds yet!
Post a Comment