Monday, May 17, 2010

KDE-Edu 2nd Sprint with Multimedia

On Thursday developers from the KDE-Edu project and from various multimedia parts will go to Randa in the Swiss Alps. Mario Fux organized the sprint and I rather like the idea of not having to move around for food, for hotel,... Everything will be at the same beautiful location. You can see on the webcam (click the top picture) that it's even sunny (which is better than in Toulouse!). The house offers lots of facilities that's why this is a combined event. Thanks a lot to Mario for organizing it, helped by Myriam and Mark. We'll be 12 Edu people + 2 people from Vox Humanitatis who are using several KDE-Edu programs for less resourced languages. This is a great opportunity to meet with Sabine and Bèrto and collaborate with them.

Within the 14 Edu people, 5 are new and will meet real KDE developers for the first time. I count roughly 8 countries for those 14 people. As for ages it's well distributed and of course we have our share of chicks between Sabine, Lydia and me!!! I'm looking forward to it and have such an agenda that I would need 1 month without sleep in order to fullfill it!

1 comment:

Jos Poortvliet said...

I would've come but something came up here and I had to cancel. Darn, again I'll miss you, hope you can be at Akademy :(