Tuesday, January 04, 2005

The Hurricane

As Hans said yesterday in his blog, one can always find in Bod Dylan a title for his/her blog. As a matter of fact, we watched the DVD The Hurricane and woooh, I admit I had no idea what that Dylan song was about.
From hurricane to tsunami, I feel hopeless while lots of people lost everything. I hope one day I'll be able to make as difference and go and do something.
Meanwhile we are in temporary freeze for the coming 3.4 beta 1. I lost touch with KDE during the last 10 days but I'll be back in action next Monday when my 2 youngers will go back to school!
We had a marvelous family holiday time with lots of fun together and with friends. I got the Live Aid DVD box that we watched together, the kids having a hard time to relate with the 80's fashion style but knowing lots of bands and songs.

No comments: