That's it, we're back from our nice holiday in France. We enjoyed seeing all my family except my youngest sister who is in Republique Centre Africaine for a humanitarian project with MSF.
I did not have any internet connection so the laptop was only useful to put my digital pics on (lovely pics of the village both our parents live in, Buxy, which is situated in Burgundy, right under Mercurey for the wine connoisseurs;-).
KDE svn changed quite a lot during that month, trunk is now KDE4, KDE 3.5 is taking shape and aKademy is starting soon (of course, I won't attend as I can't go back to Europe right now). I am in the process of compiling KDE 3.5.
I got a mail from a user sending me files in Bengali for KTurtle. I did not manage to make KTurtle work for that language yet. This user who is a member of the KDE Bengali translation team will also send me the files for KHangMan. I hope to make that work, I am always amazed to see how far KDE can reach people and to see such a simple program as KHangMan getting attentions. Thanks a lot for translating the data and best wishes to the Bengali i18n team!
No comments:
Post a Comment