Long time no blog. In the past month, I enjoyed being a small part of the KOffice team, managing some webpages, writing some docs and QWhasThis help, issuing bug reports,... A lot of work is being put in KOffice for the next 1.5 release in February 2006. I am working essentially on KSpread right now which is getting some bug fixes. I had a hard time understanding cell protection and explaining it in the doc but now I can be given a PhD on cells properties! Gary's Text-To-Speech addition is of course awesome as well as his previous accessibility fixes. KOffice is now really competitive and I don't have neither Gimp nor Open Office anymore. I also fix some small stuff in KDevelop which will maybe see a standalone release in 2006. Of course I keep my eyes on KDE4 development as well but I did not take any part in it yet.
My kids are doing OK at school and are often at home in fact as Quebec schools are quite often on strike. Next week they'll have 2 days off, they are quite happy about that. Léah is missing several teeth at the front of her small mouth and is even cuter than usual :-) We had our first snow last week but today the temperature was above 10C so it all melted.
No comments:
Post a Comment