Today's being Friday I added a page in the wiki: http://developernew.kde.org/Getting_Started/Increased_Productivity_in_KDE4_with_Scripts which is a transcript of David Faure talk at aKademy 2006. It gives you tricks and tips about easier setting your KDE 4 environment. It needs some verbosity to better explain each section but I'm glad I contributed in some way to the wiki. I'll polish it Sunday.
I've been translating more KDE-Edu apps to French and had trouble with Kanagram screenshots which are fancy but difficult to reproduce but I got help from the nice KOffice guys and from Dannya, thanks a lot.
Holidays are coming to an end with Debs leaving for Lyon tomorrow morning. Blandine will stay longer before going back to Montreal and she'll travel next week to Germany by plane and train to visit a friend. She barely speaks German and she has to commute in Berlin (I hope my syster in law will take care of her) and then in Leipsiz in order to go to Dresden. Clarisse now claps in her hands and crawls faster and faster!
2 comments:
Umm, I think the link points to the current page...
oops! fixed, thanks a lot!
Post a Comment