Friday, April 20, 2007

Back from vacation

I had a great 2 weeks holiday in Burgundy, meeting family and having a great time with the kids as you can see on the pic (we had to put Clarisse in a kid pen which of course she did not like but in this old house she could not crawl safely and freely like at home thus we took turns in the pen with her!)



It was relaxing and the weather was awesome, still is in Toulouse!
Back at home I caught up with latest KDE development and I am improving KAppTemplate, learning to use D-Bus in order to integrate it in a template. I am also writing a doc for KAppTemplate so it'll get more exposure, so far I think it was the most unknown feature of the kdesdk module. I'll blog more about it so that new KDE 4 would-be developers can use it to easily start programming.

No comments: