I had ADSL problems last week then I was away this week-end, driving to Lyon on Saturday and back on Sunday with Debs and her stuff as she'll be looking for a job in September after finishing her university diploma in Fashion. We managed to put everything in the car and I had a good time with my sister and brother and Debs showed me around Lyon.
My frame widget is now in svn in playground/base/plasma/applets and a new contributor looked into the code and added a shadow and the possibility to rotate the frame. Thanks to Mercurio for these nice addons.
Meanwhile aKademy is getting closer and closer! I'll be flying on Friday with ervin, Alexis and other people.
Sorry to be that late but my LUG website went down. The talk I gave about KDE 4 can be found there (in French only): http://www.toulibre.org/pub/2007-05-30-rencontre/presentation.pdf.
I caught a nasty cold which I hope will be gone by Friday.
No comments:
Post a Comment