I travelled safely yesterday with CyrilleB (Krita) back to Toulouse (except that I beeped under the gate in Amsterdam and was thoroughly frisked by a hard-eyes looking police woman). We hope that the Bonny Bank trip went well. We were actually surprised yesterday when we felt the sun in Amsterdam, something that never happened in 1 week in Glasgow!
I'll further post about the Edu Day and what we achieved during this aKademy.
I'd like to thank the aKademy team, everything was perfect from my point of view. Thanks to Kenny and his team!
Also thanks to Inge who co-organized the Edu day with me and to Wendy for taking notes all day and then typing them!
The frame plasmoid got a slide show support (displays all pics from a folder in a slide show) and can rotate with the mouse grabbing the right bottom corner (thanks to Mercurio).
1 comment:
Me and my sister also got back home yesterday evening. It's been a great few days at aKademy and it was very nice to meet you there. Hope we meet again next year.
Post a Comment