yes, we're going on holiday. Joachim my son (he'll be 17 in October) will take the train to Valence to stay at my sister's place for a few days then he'll head up in train to Reading near London to visit a friend then he'll be back near Paris and then to Burgundy. It's the first time he'll travel alone so we're packing a lot of advices and DOs and DON'Ts along with his stuff. My husband, Léah, Clarisse and me will fly to Montréal where we'll meet friends and we'll come back on the 30th July with Blandine. We'll all gather then in Burgundy for my parents'50th anniversary which will be a whole week-end of celebrations and fun. I bought (well, Debs chose it) a nice Chanel-like outfit for the occasion, I'll post a pic when I'm back as this is fairly unusual clothes for me ;-)
So I'll be away from the internet until end of August. But don't worry, like the Terminator "I'll be back"!!!
1 comment:
Dropping by Montreal, eh?
Post a Comment