Sunday, July 29, 2007

Hi from St Jérôme

in the Laurentides, Québec. We are about to end our trip in Canada as we'll fly back from Montréal to Toulouse tomorrow night. We had a great time, meeting all our friends from the 4 years we lived here. Little Clarisse proved to be a very good baby, she hates travelling but is doing exceptionally well! Leah is enjoying herself and especially likes swimming with friends. I did not bring my laptop so I got nothing done KDE related and I was away from the internet most of the time. I'll carry on this KDE-less time as next week-end will be my parents 50 anniversary in Burgundy with a big family gathering and then I'll stay over there with the kids while my husband will go back to work. I read the Planet and had a quick look on how things are shaping up. The Plasma Frame got huge improvements from Mercurio, thanks! Lots of new applets appeared. Woow, cannot wait to build KDE 4!

No comments: