Tuesday, October 09, 2007

117

Groklaw features KStars, Kalzium and KDE-Edu in general in an article introducing a comic made by Illiad, the User-Friendly father. You can read it there. It's nice to see that we begin to extend our user base!

To improve our branding, the KDE-Edu developers agreed on IRC the other day about a name for us: the E-Team! Frederik (Parley) never watched TV so we had to explain him a bit about Mr. T and all. We did not match characters though... We're debugging our applications and I'd like to thank "icwiener" for thoroughly testing KHangMan, patching it and improving some silly code. Having someone running your app in different languages and trying all actions is the best way to debug it.
The E-Team has never been so lively and bubbling with activity, thanks to latest newcomers!

I'm reading "Arlington Park" from Rachel Cusk, lovely writing. Next one on my list is "The Inheritance of Loss" by Kiran Desai. Both were shortlisted for the UK Orange Broadband Prize for fiction and "The Inheritance of Loss" got the Booker Prize 2006. Since I lived in England, this kind of litterature became my favorite over French contemporary books. Maybe this is because I don't read them so fast than the French ones and thus I live more with them.

No comments: