Wednesday, May 02, 2007

First aKademy

Finally I am able to go to aKademy for the first time this year. I now live in Europe and I managed to arrange day care for Clarisse which is not so easy as she cannot go to a creche for a few days, being with me at home. I'll head for Glasgow with the Toulouse crew (we're 5 said ervin) on Friday 29th and I'll leave on Thursday 5th. I'm preparing the Edu & School Day on Tuesday and I'll give a talk on Wednesday which is Tutorial Day. aKademy is therefore already productive for me and I'm looking forward meeting a lot of KDE people and thus defining my KDE contributions for the next year.
If you are building KDE 4 from source, there's been some changes since last Monday so please have a look at http://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Build/KDE4 which is up-to-date.
Yesterday was a bank holiday in France and we had some friends around. Deb also is at home after a week in Switzerland and before heading to Montreal next Sunday, she'll be doing some research work for her university diploma here. In the meanwhile she is enjoying playing with Clarisse and she also has quite a lot of homework.

No comments: