Sunday, May 06, 2007

Qt StyleSheet - part 2

I just like Qt StyleSheet so much that I cannot stop using it! I applied it on KHangMan widgets, I even defined a color slightly lighter for the Guess button when the mouse hovers over it (hmmm, not sure if "hovers over" is right!)
On the left, KHangMan before and on the right, after applying the Magic Sheet.



I think I do too much KDE stuff. At home the other day I said that I was going to see if the washing machine has finished compiling... And today at dinner we were talking about history and evolution and the kids said to me: there was the Homo Sapiens and Homo Habilis and you are the Homo Laptopus!

1 comment:

Tumaix said...

Hehe, anna, homo laptopus saved my day.
hint, separete the tick line from the word a little bit more, so it's easyer to read.