Monday, May 14, 2007

ODF Sunday

We hacked until early morning saturday night/sunday morning and I was glad to have Claire in my bedroom as she is full of energy as soon as she hears the alarm (me alone I would have put it on /ignore). After a shower I was fully awake and ready to get a good breakfast. Everyone started coming even the one who went partying (no, no, I won't disclose any name) and at 9:30 we were all busy hacking again at the KDAB office. A big thanks to KDAB people who not only sponsored the event for food and drinks and offices but were also giving their time by ensuring we had everything we need. The result is that now everyone dreams to work in the same environment than they do and with such nice people. Thanks also to Claire who looked over all the practical arrangments, the hotel was so quiet and nice!
I put my pictures here.
My journey back to Toulouse went evently, the plane flew over Switzerland in order to avoid the nasty weather in France and near Toulouse I saw a magnificent thunderstorm above the clouds. I had time to buy 2 nice Berlin T-Shirts for Leah (who had her birthday on Saturday) and Clarisse and 2 pairs of socks for my husband (very imaginative, isn't it? but then they have Berlin logo!) and other small goodies. Next Thursday is yet another bank holiday in France (no school or work on Thursday and Friday, we call that a "bridge", so to jump from the Wednesday evening to the next Monday) thus we'll make up for Leah's birthday and mother's day. Credits go to my husband who handled the week-end perfectly well despite a heavy schedule on Sunday!

No comments: