
We are also thinking to use a common dir ($KDEDIR/share/apps/kvtml) for all kvtml files as currently Kanagram cannot use KHangMan or KVocTrain files.
Great community work as usual, it's far more motivating to fix an app when we are several people doing it and sharing ideas. Kanagram is unmaintained but we agreed in KDE-Edu to keep it and I said I would do the most obvious work on it for KDE 4.0.
Pete a young guy who is maintaining KOffice website with me also added a Loss/Win count in KHangMan statusbar as his first KDE coding hack. Neat idea!
I'll be alone with the kids from Friday to Tuesday as my husband is flying to Montreal to help Blandine pack her stuff. It's less expensive to fly there, give away some stuff and get the rest in the plane than having it shipped in a container with another cargo which would have cost us 4000 CAD! I'll miss ervin hacking session on Saturday (those monthly sessions he does in the Toulouse area are now officially labelled Qt and KDE hacking sessions) but going there with a 14 months old crawling baby is probably not a good idea ;-) The weather had been amazingly hot today and I went with Leah and Clarisse to the park near our house, there's a lake and playgrounds for kids and Leah can roller blade. I carry Clarisse in a baby backpack and she loves it. I also went swimming after my husband came back home in an attempt to recover my pre-Clarisse fitness.
No comments:
Post a Comment