I am sure KDE-Edu can claim the youngest KDE developer (which is not a surprise) aged 15. This individual does not deserve to be mentionned in my blog as he said I could be a grand-ma! (but please note I am not the oldest KDE devel!) That's so scary! A grand-ma hacking KDE however is unprecedented, no? This young fellow is taking KMessedWords maintainship and will also look at other edu progs. He is a nice and funny guy. KTurtle gets a lot of attention: Logo, while being quiet (almost shy) is still widely used in schools.
Today I fought with the Canadian administration: health insurance needs my daughter'school proof of study while the school needs a proof of health insurance... Being a temporary resident is no easy life which is quite sad when you know Canada needs a lot more inhabitants in order to survive economically (my analysis).
And please note the change of blog-title-from-favorite-bands-reference!
I'm so tired... I did not manage to finish Cryptonomicon before having to handle it back to the library. I'll buy it as I think it's worth it! (time to start a Christmas list)
No comments:
Post a Comment