Monday, October 18, 2004

The Small Print

Woooo! I spent yesterday evening fixing kdeedu code following icefox tests. This was a bunch of repetitive tasks but at least I hope those pitfalls are now firmly anchored in my head and I won't fall in them, never.
However I am not really sure how to fix the desktop files so they follow the FreeDesktop.org specifications but I like the FreeDesktop idea.
All these fixes detected by the scripts will make KDE faster and better coded. Some mem links are fixed in the process. And KDE is more consistent. This can be a Junior Job for people who want to help making KDE better and are not developers. You learn a bit of C++ in the process!
The source for these tests can be found in kdenonbeta/kdetestscripts.
Oh, and Muse (my blog titles are currently Muse track names) will play in Montreal in November!

No comments: