Monday, August 02, 2004

One + and one -

I managed to finish the promised French translations (KTurtle and Kalzium) :-) I'm trying to help as much as possible by translating some kdeedu progs (starting with mine as they are easier) as the translating teams struggle to be ready for the DF (TM) (Deep Freeze). I heard the Brazilian Translation team is nearly 100% ready, great work, congratulations to them.

I noticed a bug in Konqueror in the Window menu where Show Navigation Panel does not toggle to Hide and same for Show Terminal. Such a bug is quite bad because obvious.

I don't have time to connect to IRC so a big Hello to everyone.

'You steal my only hope and make me stay awake another night.
I wish you bear with me, stay near me.
When the autumn leaves have fallen. Solitude, my pain, the last thing left of me...'

No comments: