While some people have been really busy this week at aKademy, I had no time to do anything except writing a huge TODO list. My tan shows that I spend numerous hours by the swimming pool supervising Léah. Next week the kids start school so it'll be more quiet for me and I hope to actually implement all these TODO items. This goes from translating a GNU column about education in French to try to implement svg pictures in KHangMan (so from a svg picture the program can tell on the fly that you don't want the right arm of the hangman for example or that you only want the background. That's the theory anyway...) I also want to test all templates in KDevelop to see those which don't compile or don't display what they should.
I got today a nice email from India about KLettres from a guy explaining me he uses KLettres to help his mother aged 57 to learn to read English. Edu progs are not only for kids but help adults as well. This guy proposes to record the sounds in Hindi :-)
Some nice work has been done @ aKademy. The trash ioslave looks promising. The talks seemed to have been great. Thanks to Jonathan for writing notes about them.
Ah, and those quotes I end my blogs with are not from me but are some bands lyrics I like.
'Set me free your heaven's a lie'
No comments:
Post a Comment