So I was busy all day outside at a soccer party to finish the summer session. The sun was there and people were really nice. That means that I missed all aKademy talks but I'll download the videos and I'll watch them probably next week. Thanks for these streams, this is amazing quality and so far I could understand everyone quite well. Ian speaks so well for an American! And Aaron has no Canadian accent ;-) The hackfest will begin tomorrow and I wish I'd be there as I have exciting changes to code for KHangMan following the usability study and the discussion after it. So many ideas come to my mind and I need to write things down before I forget. I have no time to start working on all that though...
Tomorrow is scheduled an IRC meeting with PhilRod from the doc team to review edu docs and see how we can improve things. Phil is very nice and I enjoy working with him as he is always positive and helpful.
Thanks also to the people who put pictures online. How nice it is to see you all and to discover new faces :-) (Hi, ervin!)
Yesterday evening we went to see Rush in Montreal with our son. They played for 3 hours and Joachim enjoyed watching the drummer who is probably one of the greatest rock drummer. They finished with some 'classical' tracks from their latest album.
My two oldest daughters went to the dorm college this evening as school will start tomorrow. It's a new life for Blandine and she'll probably be the youngest of the college as she is only 16 1/2. No doubt she'll make friends quickly as at home the phone rings constantly for her! But nevertheless I left them with a heavy heart...
No comments:
Post a Comment