Thursday, August 19, 2004

Thrilling time

Users are getting impatient to see 3.3 final! Developers are getting impatient to start their trip towards Ludwigsburg. Some already arrived in Germany from the USA (Hi, Aaron) and are busy learning German (schloss!!!). Thus it's a thrilling time for everyone in the KDE family.
I met a user interested in kdeedu on #kde yesterday and we chatted about the programs. He had this interesting idea to set up a monthly contest on kde-look for getting more people draw artwork. For example one assignment could be a Kard set of pictures. I'll have to see whether this idea could be realised, I find it quite good.

Amazing is the amount of food (and drinks) I have to buy for the kids (and their friends). It seems that I spend my days shopping and cooking... But having a bunch of teenagers laughing and joking around the big wooden table is a great reward!

No comments: