Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Butterflies and Hurricanes

Cool
- the 8 (reported) bugs I closed so far (also found & fixed a bug in Kalzium but not reported)
- to work efficiently with other people to improve things in KDE and to learn new coding tricks
- the quietness of the house after the week-end
- Léah's smile when I pick her up after school
- to have restarted karate
- to laugh with friends and feel understood and restful

Uncool
- the damned KTouch keyboard layout menu that does not want to set the current keyboard checked
- to finish a good book and wish it's not finished yet
- to still live in the last book and yet want to pick a new one among the pile of 'waiting-to-be-read' knowing it'll be difficult to get in its mood
- to set up the alarm clock and wake up early this Monday morning and have to face the week with its somewhat crazy schedule
- the time I did not find to speak with a friend when obviously he needed a bit of a chat

No comments: