Hey! It's freeze time this evening until the 27th! That means we can actually watch soccer without feeling bad! (a bit sad Italy did not go through) I'll try to fix some bugs and to make this KDevelop Get New Stuff work. I am stupidly stuck in this and will send my diff to 'teatime' (Jens) so hopefully he'll detect what's wrong. Being stuck with an error you cannot see is the worse. This is due to the fact that I have so few time that I would like it to work immediately and being frustrated when it does not makes me blind. Not sure this sentence is proper English...
I fixed a few bugs in KTurtle. I had a mail from a teacher about KTurtle with some nice suggestions so the road ahead is planned for our turtle.
I noticed Planet KDE unfortunately looks awful in Konq from cvs HEAD, the column is been reduced to one or two words only. Is Ok in Moz.
The Green Ogre part ;-) I went to watch Shrek 2 with my three daughters in a small cinema nearby (in French) (usually we go to a big place to see the films in English). That was good even if I am the only member of the family not being a total Shrek fan.
No comments:
Post a Comment