Monday, June 28, 2004

Into the Black Hole

Ok, I have this weird bug: when I select Kate -> Save as, I enter a file name and after the first character, Kate freezes and I have to kill it. That's in Keramik. I changed to Plastik and then everything is frozen (during the night it striked me it was a Keramik bug and changing style would make it go away...) So in fact it's worse in Plastik. Therefore I am reinstalling everything because it seems no one else reported that behavior. We'll see what's happening.
Reinstalling from time to time is good because you have a clean desktop and can spot bugs more easily (I also rename my .kde to .kde.oldx x being 1,2,..., n,,,)
So we'll see in a while what's going on.
Hmmm, in fact it's still there. I cannot believe it's only me! I rm'ed my $KDEDIR and still I have this! How can this be?
I made my kdeedu commits, it was about time, I feared to mess it all locally.

Weather is still not summer-like. Hanging on... Was good to talk on IRC yesterday's evening, thanks!

'just look around you now and tell me what you see a world full of treachery
skies of silver and seas of gold the past is young and the future old'

No comments: