Well, never mind. This is not about music, this is about doc. Doc, yes, as in user handbook and as in docbook. Does docbook roll? Nope! Does it rock? Not really. (OK, this is a poor attempt to link to the title, I agree, so from now on, you'll know titles are just the first thing that comes to my mind) I have to redo some screenshots that I took without following the guidelines. That means they are awful, yes, and in fact I hate having some stupid color theme while browsing a doc. This makes the screenshot look as if it comes from another planet. So having all screenshots in Keramik is a Good Think (TM). I discovered all apps handbooks are online, now this is a plus to get rid of users in #kde. See here. Latest docs!
I hope generating pdf from docbook will be possible soon with a magical script, this is often asked for. So this is what I am doing during freeze time. Little docs updates and also watching soccer and gardening and all.
Today is the 24th June and in Quebec it's a special day for some reason that I did not catch yet. There'll be fireworks everywhere. It's too hot anyway outside and people are mosquitoes-meals so I'm staying in my cool basement.
No comments:
Post a Comment