Three Dot Three is next KDE release. Alpha 1 and beta 1 quite suck so how will we make it? As Boudewijn says in his blog, there is a certain number of big bugs. Are developers already focused on 4.0, are they always running forward and don't they never take time to totally finish their programs? The Quality Team in which I put my hopes seems quite dead. It could have helped polishing things. Finishing a prog is boring, yes, besides the developer knows it too much and cannot see its flaws. I guess aKademy will refocuse development.
I spent a lot of quality time with my youngest daughter today: she cycled while I followed roller blading (yeah, keeping in shape...), we played in the swimming pool, we watched a bit of soccer. Kids that age are amazing, always happy to do things, eager to understand the world around, un-tainted by society. It's also the ask-questions age and after asking me at length about microbes she suddenly startled me with "why are we alive?". And looking in her big brown eyes, I was speechless .
'All I know Time is a valuable thing Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings Watch it count down to the end of the day'
No comments:
Post a Comment