Sunday, July 25, 2004

Back

After a week on holiday, I'm back but as the kids will all be home for the next weeks I won't have much time for KDE. Last minute thought made me NOT bring my laptop so it was a week without keyboard, IRC, internet, KDE. I had barely any time to think about all that in fact.

Seems that the beta2 release went smoothly. I am not sure what state we are in at the moment, freeze-related. Is it warmer and can I commit stuff? Stuff like not-really-bug-fix? Well, due to bad merging kdeedu did not pass the make -f Makefile.cvs yesterday evening so I am trying to think about what I did locally. I tested some code that was committed while doing changes on my side so this is pretty messy.

KTurtle French Translation is still to be finished and I promised to do Kalzium French doc as well. Promises are evil...

'Awaiting word on what's to come In helpless prayers a hope lives on
As I've come clean I've forgotten what I promised In the rays of the sun I am longing for the darkness'

No comments: