I read Michael's blog and tried his litle new blogging tool. I am not an unsermake user as you might already know, and as Michael said, I got into a problem using automake. For an unknown reason, the kconfig compiler files were not generated. First I changed the first line of the configure.in.in to be #MIN_CONFIG(). No luck. I then replaced the admin dir for one from cvs HEAD and it worked. I mean, the Tacky source compiled. But after I run Tacky, nothing happens!!! No GUI is shown, the konsole output just says the config file is read. Did I miss something?
As I met KVerbos author yesterday on IRC, I realized that the data was only from German to Spanish (KVerbos is a Spanish Verbs conjugation tool) so I think this is bad and we should provide English to Spanish. The data file is only a .txt, not xml and I know neither German nor Spanish. I hope I'll can make KVerbos used by English users. KVerbos will be rewritten, I did not bother to port it to various new things so far as most comments and even var names are in German. This is a mistake I myself made when I began programming. So I am using an online dictionary to port that data file.
As I said yesterday, I went to see Garfield with Léah and her friend. It was translated in Québécois...
Listening to Tristania
'I'm running out of Dreams to dream Of tears to spend And screams to scream I'm running out of life again'
No comments:
Post a Comment