Thursday, July 08, 2004

Feel For You

Hey, do you know the New New Thing (TM)? No, it's not GMail (already one week old), it's called .node (dotnode) and is the new Orkut-like friends network. I got invited, yeah! That means I filled Yet Another Profile and choose some communities to be in. As the languages are English and French I don't know wich one you have to write to. Or maybe there's an automatic translation.
Problem with all that is that I'll soon need a memory upgrade to remember all those URLs, passwords and so on.

The beta1 is out at last. I got my share of Gentoo users on #kde reporting weirder and weirder compile errors (actually my 2 'bêtes noires' as we say in French are unsermake and gentoo in case you did not notice) so I might be ranting about those again and again... If I have time and hard disk space (I might have to remove some MP3s) I'll have a go at compiling it. Maybe using konstruct.
I absolutely would need to work a bit more if I am to fill this more intelligently...

I went out tonight with my friends from karate and we had a very good time. Thanks a lot (I know Véro should read this)! I then drove my daughter's bf back home, he kept her company (;-) while I was gone... Being a mum is being a taxi driver these days!

No comments: