Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Big City Night

I went to Montreal yesterday evening for the monthly Linux Meetup. We met at a cyber-cafe where the owners are totally nice, they gave us a nice room with a PC (we ran Knoppix on it) and a large screen. There's a large choice of beers. We were around 20 and after each telling the others how he (I was the only she) is related to Linux, we planned a Free Software Week in Quebec in September.
Only weird anedocte is that driving back from Montreal to Lorraine I was stuck in a traffic jam at mighdnight! I never experimented anything so crazy than driving in Quebec (and I drove in a lot of countries including Italy and Greece if you know what I mean) I kept myself awake by (badly) singing out loud some Epica.

I got some KLatin translated data which I don't know what to do with. KLatin is not prepared for having other languages than en<->latin so I'll have some work to do on that.

I sort of gave up trying to implement the KNewStuff on KDevelop as it seems noone cares anyway.

No comments: