Sunday, July 04, 2004

Neverland

I finished the data translation for KVerbos so it can be used by English users. I did not work otherwise except having a chat with Carsten about Kalzium and this State of Matter mode which I don't find well designed (wrong menu and maybe should be in a separate window) But it's a bit late to change it, the main thing is to debug Kalzium at the maximum which I try to do.
Ah, and I retried Michael's Tacky as he aknowledged my failure and reckoned something was fishy. So he published a new version of Tacky and I am pleased to confirm that it works (and if it works for me then it passes all tests!) I was able to write a blog entry that got saved in my plyblosxom data dir. :-) Next step is to get that directly on the Planet.
I spent a very good day, my oldest daughter (Debs) cooked a delicious lunch (coconut&&lime chicken) and the kids were all nice as we celebrated my birthday (which is tomorrow :) and no, never ask a lady her age) The weather was very nice so we could use the now-clear-at-last swimming pool. I spent most of the day outside which shows I am not a Real Geek (TM).

Listening to Marillion::Marbles (see below for another fantastik Marillion)
Still reading Ian McEwan (he is so great making you live every character's feelings, I wish I could analyze the world around me and be aware of it as he does)
That reminds me that I could not explain to the kids if we are like in the Matrix or not... When you put together Léah and her why-is-there-wind and why-are-we-alive questions and the three oldest kids with their are-you-sure-we-exist-now-as-we-think-we-do questions, I say: I am not really prepared to be a parent...

'I'm losing on the swings, I'm losing on the roundabouts
Too much, too soon, too far to go, too late to play, the game is over'

No comments: