Friday, July 02, 2004

Labyrinth

Ok, I was a bit ahead when I thought 3.3 beta 1 was out. It's not. I hope that bug I have is not in it, another guy mentionned it on IRC so it's not only me.
I finished the KTurtle GUI translation to French and started the docbook. I had a look at KVerbos and tried to fix it a bit. At least I redid the screenshots for the doc in the right style. Not much but then, many drops of water make a river...

For those who are anxious to know the next episode in my Real Life (tm), well, this could have been labelled 'Troubled Waters' as the swimming pool water is still blur... I found a bottle with 'Clear Water' on the label so I threw quite a large amount of it in the swimming pool... As the weather is cold and rainy (who messed with the weather btw, chouimat or geiseri???), I guess no damage is done as the kids did not get in. If I come back all spotty tomorrow, you'll know why...

Ahhh, and as I have a 6 years old, I thought Spiderman 2 was not for her so I choose to go to see Garfield tomorrow with Léah and a friend of her... Being a parent is quite hard sometimes...

Cannot resist quoting George to finish (yeah, George is quite mature sometimes):
[George] life isn't as simple as C++ :(
>annma< it's more like buggy C++
[George] more like buggy visual basic :)
[George] on the surface it looks okay
[George] but inside it's a complete mess

Listening to the last Cure album and re-reading Atonement by Ian McEwan

'Pris dans leur vaisseau de verre Les messages luttent Mais les vagues les ramènent En pierres d'étoile sur les rochers
Tous les cris, les SOS...'

No comments: